Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: week 24


Breyton loves to come pat "Momma's big ol belly" as he calls it. Then he is always trying to stick out his tummy to make it look big like mine lol. He is excited about his sisters arrival though! He tries to convince me to buy things when we are at a store with the excuse, "It's for Lyla!"...Haha nice try:)

This is the week of pregnancy that my niece was born...so I have this mental image of her perfectly formed, but tiny body in my head...and it seems crazy to think about Lyla in there. We are all so blessed that my niece is doing great and just as healthy as can be now at 2.5 yrs old! I will not take for granted feeling Lyla and carrying her for these remaining months.

Size of baby: cantaloupe 

Total Weight gain: So I gained the most I have in a week yet lol..put on 2 almost 3lbs this week. Leaving me with a total of 13.5-14 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: sometimes

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Hit and miss! Sometimes baby D sleeps through the night, but I still have to wake up to pee of course. Then one night this week D had some new teeth coming through and was up several times..so ya never know!

Food cravings: This was my birthday week..and I may have been spoiled by eating at the Cheesecake Factory 3 times! So yummy. I could probably eat there everyday! Though i better not bc that probably explains the extra weight gain:) Other than that my cravings were the usual fruit, milk, and cereal.

Symptoms: The usual..but this week I had a several bouts of cramping. My whole abdomen area would just ache. I don't think it was Braxton hicks bc it was a constant dull thing not a come and go. Anyways been trying to not lift the boys as much....otherwise I'm feeling fine!

Best moment this week: Her movements are getting really big just to watch them from the outside..so it is so fun to watch her roll around. The few moments I get to sit each day I usually spend watching her move if I can!

Gender: Girl

Movement: Baby girl had her first round of hiccups that I could feel the first of this week. Then she has had them sometimes multiple times a day since. Breyton always had them often in the womb and as a newborn. Must be hereditary haha:)

What I miss: nothing really this week!

What I'm looking forward to: We have a 3d/4d ultrasound coming up July 12th, so I'm excited to see how Lyla has grown! I debated whether or not to have one done, but I'm getting it done at Moore/Norman tech and the cost is only $20...so I figured it was worth that!


No comments:

Post a Comment