Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 21

I forgot to take a chalkboard pic for week 21...I'm already almost 23 weeks now...so a little too late :) Here is a pic I took when my bump looked especially big one evening lol.

Size of baby: Pomegranate 

Total Weight gain: 9-9.5 lbs 

Maternity Clothes: On occasion.

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: I usually have to wake up to pee at least twice a night...I know that symptom is not going anywhere any time soon:) Then I get up with D about once a night.

Food cravings: fruit, salsa, cereal.

Symptoms: growing belly, growing(sore) boobs, and lots of movement from this little girl...bout sums it up:)

Best moment this week: Finally deciding on a name for our daughter. I'm just not one of those people who likes waiting...I love having a name to call her by...makes the bond feel even stronger for me. We are already so in love with Lyla Grace:)

Gender: Girl

Movement: Lots of strong movement! Mason gets to feel her often:) Plus we can now watch her moving pretty easily.

What I miss: nothing really..

What I'm looking forward to: Been picking out more ideas for the nursery. Excited to decorate it....problem being I have to wait till the very end bc I don't have our house or her room yet! I'm at least about to start getting some things ready like making the pom poms for above her crib. All exciting none the less. 

Pic of Breyton offering to share his animal cracker with his sister...logically he tries through my belly button:)


No comments:

Post a Comment