Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: week 23

I'm now 24.5 weeks and I forgot to do a 23 week picture with the chalkboard. These random shots are the only pics I have from week 23:)

Size of baby: Grapefruit

Total Weight gain: 10-11 lbs 

Maternity Clothes: On occasion! Still wear my reg pants just unbuttoned:)

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: My husband worked 36 hours in a 2 day period on top of his reg work schedule last week, but has had all this week off. It has been soo nice, but with him home in the evenings we find ourselves staying up till 12 every night despite knowing the kids will probably wake us in the night plus be up early. Therefore I am tired! We've cherished those kid free hours though!!:)

Food cravings: fruit, sandwiches, cheese/milk, and pickles!

Symptoms: Some discomforts here and there, but mostly feeling good!

Best moment this week: my husband being off all week:)

Gender: Girl

Movement: Plenty of acrobatics going on!

What I miss: Sometimes I miss being able to lay flat on my back or stomach! This always laying on your side business can get old.

What I'm looking forward to: My birthday is next week(July 1st)..this is my second birthday to spend carrying a baby in my tummy:) 
Everyday we are closer to being in our house and closer to this little girl being here...it's getting very real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment