Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: week 22


Size of baby: Papaya..about 10-11 inches long.

Total Weight gain: about 9.5-10 lbs

Maternity Clothes: on occasion

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: same as last week pretty much....

Food cravings: Fruit, salsa, pizza, and sandwiches.

Symptoms: Mostly my growing belly and movement! Though my belly button is officially making its way out...getting close to being flat/flush with my belly.

Best moment this week: Had my monthly checkup with my midwife and always good to hear her say everything looks great...and of course hear Lyla's heartbeat. 

Gender: girl

Movement: Plenty of movement! I think Lyla just likes to reassure me that she is doing good:) Love watching her movements though! Sometimes the amazing-ness of this opportunity takes my breath away.

What I miss: nothing really

What I'm looking forward to: We picked out the paint color for miss Lyla's room this week. Though we can't paint for awhile I needed it decided so I could start working on the pom poms and other details so that they'd coordinate. Just can't wait!!

Still sticking with the sort of aqua/mint wall color...Just like my baby room color my mom had for me. It's so cheery and calm:) The color we chose is somewhere between these two rooms:



These are more of my inspiration colors:

Then masons grandpa is an antique collector and he is giving us a phone just like this for her room...I love having vintage touches! I can already see her play chatting on this phone in a few (short) years.

No comments:

Post a Comment