Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 19

 
                                   

Size of baby: Mango!

Total Weight gain: 6-6.5lbs still steadily going up...but starting to notice it rising a little quicker. Which is ok! :) Seem to be right where I need to be.

Maternity Clothes: On occasion still...mostly just my regular clothes unbuttoned or with a belly band.

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Baby girl definitely is very active at night...especially around 12 and 3am. Hoping her high activity at night does not elude to my future nights this fall:) Oh and mr baby D has been waking up at 5-6 am everyday...which is about killing me. I'm pretty grumpy till 8 or 9 rolls around lol.

Food cravings: Fruit. Pizza. Potatoes. Cereal.

Symptoms: Lots of movement....and occasional growing/stretching pains/twinges in abdomen.

Best moment this week: I love feeling her move! It will never get old. Each week the movements obviously get stronger...so this week I just tried to enjoy all the activity....even at 3 am.

Gender: Girl

Movement: Yup, plenty of reassurance from this little girl that she is alive and kickin!

What I miss: Nothing

What I'm looking forward to: The big anatomy scan is next week @ 20 weeks..so I'm of course looking forward to seeing her again and praying all is progressing healthily.






No comments:

Post a Comment