Saturday, June 15, 2013

House progress and baby D updates!

I've had such a fun week with my two boys (and girl in tow). This whole having a pool anytime we want business is pretty awesome. I take the kids pretty much everyday. It's always tiring getting us all there and back, but then relaxing in the water and feeling weightless is so good on this pregnant girls body. 

I have just been seeing more and more Gods perfect timing and hand in everything. With the people we meet and just all the little details...especially all over again with the selling of our first home, moving here, and building our 'forever' home. 

I thought I'd give a few quick updates: The home building is going great...all the rain did cause some delays where we may be pushed back to middle of September for it being completed. Hopefully Lyla doesn't come TOO early:) Other wise process is moving along smoothly- we are loving the way everything is coming together-and it's neat to go out and see each step as our home is built. I haven't posted a pic in awhile so here is where we are at:

About to be bricked.

The inside is sheetrocked and starting to look like a home..this is the living room from the kitchen standpoint.
 
This is master bedroom.

Also, I know people have been asking about baby D and I haven't wrote anything because at this point there hasn't been too much I can say. Here's a quick update:

As far as baby D being with us things are going great! We couldn't love him anymore than we do. I can't even imagine a life before him or without him. At almost 10 months he has really a started developing a personality and he is hilarious. He is sooo smiley and happy pretty much all the time. He loves to play a peek a boo game where he crawls really fast into our bedroom and 'hides' then peeks out laughing hysterically then ducks back in. Unless you see it then you wouldn't understand how cute it is...I have been in tears laughing so hard several times with his antics:)
He and Breyton love each other in a way words can't describe. Yes, they have sibling arguments and fight over toys...but when either one of them wakes up the first thing on their mind is where is the other. Baby D always crawls and sits besides Breyton's door and Breyton immediately says where is baby '_____!'

I however can't give too many updates with the possible adoption process. We have had court dates, but nothing is really happening at this point. Our next court date is in the middle of July and as always I would appreciate your prayers for God's will in whatever lays ahead. I can make myself feel almost physically ill thinking about about a possible life without baby D in it. Then there is all these things that need to get into place for that to happen and at this point I don't really know where this is going. I just prayer for God to cover us(everyone involved) and provide his peace that only He can give as we walk this road. 

I never doubt the fact that we are supposed to have baby D in our home...he is our son and for now this is where God has him placed. I pray that with us his forever home, but I also pray for his bio mom to find eternal life through God's grace and to be able to turn her destructive pattern around. So that's where I always stay in my prayers somewhat 'neutral' just asking for His will. Though my flesh screams for baby D to not be taken away and sometimes the fears overwhelm me...I trust God did not lead us to this place without a divine purpose. That's where I'll leave it. I hope to have some updates about the process moving along in the future, but for know we are at a stand still just trying to leave the whole thing in God's hands.

Here are random pics from past week of my boys!

Breyton in his new shades.

Mommy and B!

Playing outside with pots of water on a hot summer morning!

Chatting with dad one morning.

Fishing in Grammys pool.


1 comment: