Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 18

 


Size of baby: Sweet potato

Total Weight gain: 5-5.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Not very often...just wearing my pants unbuttoned or stretchy clothes:)

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Baby D has been waking up more often again...last night he woke up every two hours! Hoping its just a short phase caused by teething or something. It's because I said he was doing better I'm sure. Anyways I'm sleepy:)

Food cravings: Fruit, any type of potato, and pickles.

Symptoms: Feeling plenty of movement and my belly had a growth spurt:)

Best moment this week: Mason got to feel baby girl move! Not just a tiny kick, but she saved up a few good ones just for daddy! He was pretty excited at how strong she was lol.

Gender: girl

Movement: Just this week her movements have became easily noticeable. I definitely feel her several times everyday. I don't remember feeling Breyton this well at 18 weeks(or Mason feeling him till 19 weeks), but that was awhile ago:) Also, I know it has to do with baby's positioning and in ultrasounds the tech said she was facing up and had her face snuggled right towards my belly...so that puts her hands and feet right next to the outside making movements felt easier I'm sure!

What I miss: Nothing really...though we have a lake trip coming up and I'm definitely going to miss water skiing this summer!

What I'm looking forward to: Just enjoying being pregnant:)





No comments:

Post a Comment