Monday, May 6, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: 16 weeks




Size of baby: Avocado. These fruit comparisons get weird especially in the coming weeks. I don't know what they are basing it on, but I think length. Some of them seem smaller than the one the week before lol.

Total Weight gain: 3.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: On occasion. Not a necessity still...I can wear plenty of my regular clothes, but I need to use my belly band for most of my regular pants!

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: My sickness has carried over some..still have my cough and congestion. Bleh.

Food cravings: Fruit and mexican food as always:) I've been able to eat pretty normally again..just whatever sounds good. No huge aversions this week.

Symptoms: My belly has grown! A small challenge trying to figure out a comfy way to feed baby D his bottle around the ever growing bump! Lol

Best moment this week: Most definitely finding out the gender and just watching our daughter move around was amazing!

Gender: GIRL!!!

Movement: Still light movements here and there. Ready for her kicks to become stronger:) though I know I will be feeling some tough kicks and punches soon enough!

What I miss: nothing

What I'm looking forward to: Everything!


1 comment: