Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 15




Size of baby: Navel orange

Total Weight gain: 2.5-3 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I wore maternity capris twice this week..much more comfy:) Mostly just wearing regular stuff that has a little stretch to it!

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: I've been sick for 4 days with some type of cold/flu:/ Therefore I've been up at night a lot due to a sore throat, coughing, and severe congestion. No fun especially since I can't really take any meds to help me sleep!

Food cravings: Fruit, cereal, pickles, and grilled cheese.

Symptoms: oh man I can feel the growing stretching pains when I cough or sneeze! Sometimes it has me doubled over like I pulled a muscle in my pelvis. Be glad to get rid of this cough!

Best moment this week: Feeling baby move a few more times!

Gender: I will be finding out the the day I turn 16 weeks (or a day before). It will be on the next weeks post-can't wait!!!

Movement: Still sporadic..I only feel movement I know for sure is baby about every other day.

What I miss: Not being sick of course:) All else is going well!

What I'm looking forward to: My u/s to see my baby and find out gender!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment