Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Framing of our house!!!...and Mother's day pics:)

We drove out to the house this past weekend and the frame for all our walls is up! Exciting to see some more progress. Next they should be framing up the roof I believe. Here is the 3 boys sort of in front of B and D's bedroom. The boys lookin cute in their hard hats of course:)




                              View from the street.

 Ok on to Mother's day pics.....here is me and all 3 of my babies!


                        My babies daddy and I ;)

Here is the boys playing with Mason's old hot wheels at Grammy's house.

Oh, and here is Breyton giving rolly polly's a ride on the semi trucks....I know they were thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family! :) How sweet of Breyton to think of those rolly pollies (sp?).

    ReplyDelete