Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our mid-week 'weekends'

Wednesday's are always a whirlwind of a day! Sitting here typing this as I sit down for pretty much the first time today....My hubby is at school and my child is in bed, so it's a little bit of me time. As busy as they are Tuesday/Wednesday are actually my favorite days of the week! It's Masons weekend, therefore mine as well, and we go down to stay with our parents pretty much every 'weekend' equaling date night for us and grandparents time for B.....its a win/win =D. We are pretty lucky to have such awesome grandparents for our little man, so that we can feel free to leave him with them for a night out knowing its a home away from home for B. Tuesdays are a night at my parents and Wednesdays are a day at Mason's parents both always filled with good home cooked food(that I didn't have to cook definitely a major plus) and fun. B loves my parents 'farm' constantly chatting about the horses,cows, and tractors...... then Masons parents have a pool which B absolutley loves swimming, he has no fear of the pool, wanting to jump off the diving board and splash the whole time. By the time we drive home he is usually pretty wiped out and so are we!
Last night after Mason and I got back from a movie I ended up staying up way too late chatting with my mom as usual and then of course got an early start to the day when B woke us all up raring to go! So I really should just be going to bed early tonight, but like to wind down and enjoy my quiet time. Must say I dont look forward to Mason being gone to class all evening every week, but try to make the most of it.....B and I enjoyed an evening outside ending with a walk in this perfect weather.

And as always a few pics of B....these first 2 will prob be some blackmail pics someday:)

                                     Those would be my underwear all around his neck(yes they are
                                            clean!) Not sure what posessed him to do this,
                                    but i was busy cooking when he came out of my closet like this..
                                                             made me laugh though!
                                     
                             Him in my high heels in my closet lol...Mason would not be proud:
                     
                                                      Doing a somersault in the living room

                                                 A squished face as mom hugs too tight=D

No comments:

Post a Comment