Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Man, this has been a crazy week! I have had some sleepless nights with my little booger fighting bedtime and waking up several times a night....thinking as of tonight I've narrowed down the problem to his 2 year molars are coming in! I will be so glad when they get through because we will  be completely done with teething for awhile, praise God! My little angel is in bed hopefully to catch up on some lost sleep and I'm going to be close behind......However, Mason and I are looking forward to a lot coming up, with 1 mini-get-a-way to the lake this weekend and our vacation to Florida quickly approaching at the beginning of October! This weekend at the lake cabin is definitely going to be a relaxing and FUN time with some friends. As much as I'm looking forward to both of these I kind of have a knot in my stomach about leaving B. We have left him few times since he's been born for the occasional over night stay with grandparents, but never for consecutive days in a row. I'm not worried about Breyton, I know he will have fun being spoiled rotten! Its myself  I'm concerned about!!! I'm already losing sleep over the thought of being away from him for 6 days in October, but know in my heart it will be good for Mason and I to go relax and have time together. We know from experience taking a toddler on vacation is HARD work....we chose to take Breyton with us to Mexico and I'm sooooo glad we did because he had a blast on the beach and we have memories I'll never forget! But, I think it's best we enjoy this one vacation without him=D That being said I hope Mason doesn't have to handcuff me to the plane to get there!                                                                                                Snapshots of today added below...you can see why its so hard to leave this cute face!??
"What's that?"

He loves his tractors!

"Look mama"

Cuteness brushing his teeth


Silly...

"Ok, that's enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment