Monday, September 5, 2011

Two too soon..


The two's have there terrible moments no doubt, but so far its my favorite age with B. The personality is endless and the more he starts to talk and communicate the more I love it!
B's favorite thing to say right now is "what's that?" and he says it a million times ALL day....sometimes it may get a tad bit annoying if I'm honest =D, but most the time I enjoy answering his curiosity as he learns new things. Two is definitely the age of developing an opinion(though i think B has had a strong one since birth!) and we have plenty of temper tantrums over it.....he is already good at embarrassing me in public due to these, but one day it will be mine and Mason's turn to embarrass him at least!
Little things I love that he's doing right now that I want to remember:
1 Randomly comes up to me at any point during the day to say "wuv you" and lay his head on me
2 Asks for a kiss anytime he gets hurt
3 Starting to love watching movies with us(watched Car's and Toy Story 3 this week)
4 Calls Mason "mydaddy"
5 Says 'Bible' and 'Amen' in the cutest voice
6 Repeats the words 'be nice" over and over as he pets the cat because I've said it to him so many times!
7 Loves chewing bubble gum! I didn't start this habit he found it in my purse and did...but he asks for it all the time and NEVER swallows it(which surprises me) just brings it to me when he's done.
8 Hates when u leave drawers or cabinets open, he always yells for me to 'shut' them immediately!
There's plenty he does that can be terrible, but I'm just making a note of a few sweet things that are a passing phase.<3

Random note with cute pics: B's best friend is our neighbor's little boy, Jennings, and these two act like brothers most the time! They play plenty, but definitely argue/fight plenty :)
Here's a few pics of them 'patroling' together yesterday in the police car!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment