Saturday, September 3, 2011

Early morning...

I swear ever since B was born he's had a sixth sense about knowing days I could sleep in and days I had to get going early.....point being he ONLY sleeps in late on the days Im already up early and the few days my dear hubby is not coming home early from work to wake me, B makes sure we r still up at the crack of dawn! Past two nights he went to bed at the same exact time, but yesterday when i was babysitting another child at 7am he slept till 9 and today I'm sleeping hes wakes up at 6:15am. I really shouldnt be suprised anymore by this but he was pretty cute and cuddly this morning, so always seems to make up for it.:)
Few pics of him waiting sleepily for breakfast at the bar (he refuses to sit in his highchair so that was given up few months ago!)






No comments:

Post a Comment