Sunday, September 4, 2011

Through a childs eyes....


Its September and cooler weather has finally arrived! We went to church this morning and are looking forward to spending the afternoon outside....I don't think a day gets much better than this! I love Sunday afternoons with my little B! I asked him in the car ride home if he had fun with his friends at church and what he did? His response "Yes, played feetball" ,which in B's language is football lol! Love his responses to things its always priceless.We got home and while i was fixing lunch I opened all the windows, so B was over on the couch looking out the front window spotting all kinds of things telling me to come "mere"(aka here) to look with him. We ended up watching a bug on the window sill for about 30 minutes lol. B was fascinated by it and I love how the simple things are all it takes for him to be occupied sometimes! I took the opportunity for a few candid photos.....









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment