Friday, September 23, 2011

I can be a mess:)

It's really crazy sometimes how clumsy I am. This would be a trait I hope B doesnt get from me! It's just a joke between Mason and I now when I spill or knock over things while fixing dinner..something that is just expected=D. Today however was one of the worst messes Ive made in a while and since there's noone else to blame I got to clean it up all by myself. Started with B's usual request (that he makes all day) and thats to "go outside". I also knew it was close to lunch, so decided to take some lunch outside with us to eat. I heated up some vegetable soup that B will sometimes eat, one of my few futile attempts to get him to eat some veggies, and out the door we went. Right before I could sit down on the porch he's screaming for the garage to be open, so I head to the car to hit the button for him. I of course set the bowl full of soup on the dash and for no other reason than pure clumsiness when I picked it up my hand slipped......there was soup EVERYWHERE in the car...stearing wheel, stereo, the seat, in between the seats and console, the carpet on the floor, and lastly all over my lap. Ughhh, this was not fun to clean up, took forever, and we still had no lunch. Oh and did I mention our car will now smell like soup for the next few days...yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment