Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 14





 
Size of baby: Lemon!

Total Weight gain: 2-2.5 lbs...this dress definitely accentuates the baby bump;)

Maternity Clothes: no

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Little of it! I'm lucky to get 5 hrs most nights. Then no chance for naps usually...I will be well prepared or at least well behind when this baby is born:)

Food cravings: My one craving that has remained consistent is fruit and citrus stuff. This week I had toast with cream cheese as a favorite snack as well!

Symptoms: Just a growing belly..feeling pretty good! This week when I lay flat on my back I can distinctly feel the outline or large lump protruding-that is my uterus of course...kind of neat to me:)

Best moment this week: Most definitely feeling movement for the first time!

Gender: ?....We actually have another ultrasound scheduled for April 29th! I will be about 16 weeks and therefore I may be able to find out boy or girl!!! I can hardly wait:) I still have no intuition one way or the other so I hope he/she cooperates and we get a look!

Movement: about 2 days before I turned 15 weeks (after eating cake=plenty of sugar) I had the chance to lay still and I'm very positive I felt the baby moving around! Just the slightest taps down low right where baby is right now....
So exciting:) about 2 weeks sooner than I did with Breyton.

What I miss: nothing!

What I'm looking forward to: These little movements to become more frequent and stronger of course!....and April 29th! Can't wait to see my baby again, let Breyton see the baby actually looking like a real baby in there, and possibly find out gender. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment