Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pregnancy Tracker: 11 weeks







 
Size of baby: Lime...I just happened to have one in the kitchen due to my lime/salt cravings so I included it in the pic!

Weight gain: 1-1.5 lbs. My bump usually looks bigger than it is in this picture...must be because black is slimming lol.

Maternity Clothes: no..but I have been wearing leggings and skirts more often lol.

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: eh, been a little better.

Food cravings: Fruit, Mexican food, cereal.

Symptoms: My morning sickness has been better thankfully! It doesn't last all day and is only in the mornings occasionally.

Best moment this week: Feeling a little better and getting back to being productive...also a slight bump starting to slowly appear! Breyton is so sweet though he talks about how he wants TWO babies(baby D and a new one lol). He will come hug my belly and say he is keeping the baby warm:)

Gender: ?

Movement: not yet

What I miss: Nothing really. I had a cup of coffee one time this week and it was delicious... so it will be a rare treat ill have on occasion!

What I'm looking forward to: I'm 12 weeks tomorrow! I always take my pic the last day of that week bc somehow taking 1 picture a week is difficult lol. My next dr appt is less than a week away...that's always exciting:)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm excited!

    I had such a strong lime/salt craving... by the time I finally made it to the dentist, I was in big trouble. :( lol. Apparently all that citrus was doing horrors for my teeth! But I was consuming a LOT of it everyday, so, yeah... what can you do?

    I think that's so sweet of Breyton! He is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete