Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: week 13




Size of baby: Peach

Total Weight gain: 2lbs...the bump is growing though as you can see!

Maternity Clothes: not technically yet..wearing my more loose fitting items most of the time though. I also have to use a rubber band looped through my jeans to make them comfy:)

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: About the same. Not much of it around here between both the boys..but I think I've adjusted because I don't feel so exhausted all the time anymore.

Food cravings: Salsa, salsa, salsa. Fruit. Chili dogs!(since regular hot dogs are supposed to be a no no in pregnancy I went and bought organic nitrate free ones to indulge this craving-very yum still!) Oh, and still lots of pickles and citrus stuff of course:)

Symptoms: not many this week...other than 'round ligament pains' aka growing pains here and there. I've felt pretty good this week and I'm very thankful I can be back to keeping up with the boys a little easier!

Best moment this week: Everything is still going great with pregnancy= me happy! My sis-in-law is pregnant and due just 2-3 weeks after me, so I finally got to see the u/s pic of my new niece or nephew. We are so excited to be pregnant again together and have everything be going smoothly. Can't wait for these baby cousins to be here and grow up together!

Gender: ?... No 'intuition' one way or another. I will be completely surprised either way.

Movement: not positive yet...thinking for sure in the next 2 weeks bc I still keep thinking I might feel a flutter about 2-3 times a week when I'm laying real still.

What I miss: nothing really! Just watching my waistline slowly disappear and that's a good thing!!:)

What I'm looking forward to: Lots of things:) Though at this point I know I'm close to feeling movement, so I'm anxiously awaiting for the moment when I KNOW it's the baby.


1 comment: