Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our beautiful blessing!





Yesterday we had the opportunity to find out we are having a little girl! Yes I cried after seeing how beautiful and perfect she was. She was moving all around and posing for some pictures. The u/s tech kept telling Mason he was in trouble already because she kept putting her hands under her chin in a cute little pose already.  Mason spent the day in shock filled with lots of excitement of course....then immediately stressing over what he was going to do with a teenage daughter.

We are all so completely in love already...I can't stop staring at her pictures.

I can't get used to saying 'she' or 'her' either! After having two boys I suppose that will take some getting used to.

Breyton as usual has his priceless input! He has been so excited about the baby in mommy's tummy. He really enjoyed going to see the u/s with us. While in the waiting room we asked him again if baby was a brother or sister? He said it was a brother and he was gonna have '2 boys' (referring to baby D and new baby). Once in the room when we saw she was a girl we were telling him and he was excited of course. However when we got in the car and showed him the picture again he said, "That's not a girl! Her head looks like a boy-there is no hair!" Lol. We explained to him that hair doesn't show up on u/s really and she would have some later on.

Then later at home my mom had bought a sign that says 'Its a girl!' and Breyton was carrying it all around. After a little bit he said, "I'm taking this sign outside. Then everybody will see it and say 'oh, that's where I can get a baby'."

                                          (Excuse his crazy hat........he dresses himself)



    Here is her 'profile shot'..had here little lips moving and her hand under her chin!





This picture below with the balloons was taken at our land..it was kind of a 'flop'. I got this annoucement idea off the internet of course and since my mom came up for the ultrasound we wanted to take her out to see the progress on the house. I never took in to consideration how muddy the land would be from construction and how windy Oklahoma is! It was a great memory as we tried to get the balloons in a row while they blew all over and then before we got a picture baby girl's balloon popped! lol We had a good laugh then gave up:) I did snap this one picture during a calm moment, so I'll save it.



Oh, here is her arm and hand. We had a hard time getting pics of hands or feet beacuse she moved them around too much!


We are on cloud 9 today and I can't keep from having a smile on my face. Just thanking God for another beautiful blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment