Friday, August 9, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 33


We've been packing and moving so no chalkboard pic...it's lost somewhere in the mountain of things we moved.



Size of baby: Durian fruit. Whatever that even is! She is about 17-18.5 inches long and 4.5-5.5 lbs!

Total Weight gain: 19.5 lbs. I didn't gain much this week bc I have worked my butt of all week packing, moving, and sweating lol.

Maternity Clothes: Sometimes.

Stretch marks: Not this week.

Sleep: Ha it's been such a busy week. Very little rest to be had!

Food cravings: Fruit, cereal, milk, pizza, cucumber.

Symptoms: I can tell she is growing and running out of room. Her movements stretch far to my sides and every part of my torso this week lol. Braxton hicks and growing! I'll spare you the other symptoms haha!

Best moment this week: Being finished moving out of apartment. One step closer to our house..though so much work ahead!!

Gender: Girl

Movement: Really big movements this week. She sticks her elbow out really far on my right side all throughout the day! You can just see the pointed ball shape sticking out and rolling around on the outside. Freaks Mason out;) Funny thing is she never does it on the left pretty much only on the far right towards my back almost.

What I miss: Laying on my stomach or back.

What I'm looking forward to: We moved out of the apartment this week. Saying goodbye wasn't too hard with so much to look forward to! It took over 14 hrs of constant work to get that apartment cleared out and cleaned...hardest I've probably worked in one day non stop. Lyla and I were worn out. Definitely looking forward to being in our home next week!!! Plus baby showers are getting close:)

Oh and two more diy projects are finished. Here is a sort of before...started with an old cedar chest that was dark wood with black leather top:



I painted it off white and recovered it...finished product is a window seat for underneath Lyla's bedroom window. The detailing matches the vanity I bought separately quite well!



Then this is a pottery barn knock off growth chart for the kids! That way we can keep track of how they grow without making marks in the house somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment