Friday, August 9, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 32


Size of baby: large squash 

Total Weight gain: 19 lbs 

Maternity Clothes: Here and there!

Stretch marks: None other than the small one I got a week or two back.

Sleep: Still not getting good sleep, but oh well! 

Food cravings: Fruit, cereal, milk, sandwiches.

Symptoms: Braxton hicks, feeling more and more pressure or heaviness, and just a growing belly!

Best moment this week: The uncomfortableness is growing with each week....but really still enjoying being pregnant most of the time.  I just love feeling her move!

Gender: Girl

Movement: Lots of hiccups and movement. 

What I miss: Laying on my back or stomach.

What I'm looking forward to: Baby showers are coming up in a few weeks, maternity pictures, and moving into new house in less than two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment