Friday, August 9, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 30

I cheated since I'm really 31.5 weeks in this photo..but I keep forgetting to do them... so I figured it doesn't really matter bc I won't remember that later on! Ha

Size of baby: Cucumber- which is just weird and doesn't even make sense. Clearly they must be comparing the length..but I haven't seen too many 16 inch cucumbers lol.

Total Weight gain: 17.5 lbs gained thus far!

Maternity Clothes: Here and there!

Stretch marks: Not really..with Breyton I never got any stretch marks except for my belly button ring piercing got stretched a little and kind of had a stretch mark by it. Anyways it seems that same one is reappearing~ as in its back to being more purple instead of faded.

Sleep: Depends on baby D from week to week. I always get up twice bc I have to pee..really need a bigger bladder! Ha

Food cravings: Pretty much the same! Fruit, milk, cereal.

Symptoms: I just realized I've never gotten the 'linea nigra' line this time around. I had that line on the lower half of my belly with Breyton probably from 25-27 weeks on...this time there isn't even the slightest sign of one appearing. And my belly button still hasn't fully popped out. Kind of fun to see the differences in pregnancies!

Best moment this week: My amazing 
In-laws painted Lyla's room for us this week. I can't thank them enough since we had so much else going on! What a relief to have something else done!

Gender: Girl

Movement: Lots of movement as always this week and tons of hiccups!!! She has them so often..usually about 11 at night she has them for the 3rd time and they can almost be annoying when I'm trying to sleep!

What I miss: About the same stuff..for the most part I'm just cherishing being pregnant these last weeks because I know it's going soo fast!

What I'm looking forward to: Watched our kitchen conpletely come together in the new house this week. I can say I'm definitely looking forward to cooking in the new kitchen and having all the storage!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment