Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 31



Here is a 31 week shot of the belly this time around!
 
And here is a comparison pic from 31 weeks preggo with Breyton...



Size of baby: Pineapple.

Total Weight gain: 18.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much wearing all stretchy waste bands..as in a lot of skirts and comfy shorts!

Stretch marks: Had one show up on my boob this week:/ Never got any with Breyton...Guess I can't complain though wont be too noticeable.


Sleep: baby D has been teething all week! He has been up every night sometimes for 2 hrs:( I have been so tired all week! His 5th tooth finally broke through and I can see the 6th is about to.  Ready for more than 5-6 hrs of broken sleep.....keep wishing right;)

Food cravings: Fruit, pizza, pancakes.

Symptoms: Ok this is the week I've officially started feeling kinda miserable. I thought I had a few more weeks to go..seems liked it kicked in about 34 weeks with Breyton. Probably chasing two kiddos around-along with million other things- is contributing to the early start. Been having Braxton Hicks(practice contractions) as well!

Best moment this week: Seems like we kept getting bad news this week..not about Lyla!! Just delays with house and drama with dhs and baby D. However, still thankful for so much...and I'm just another week closer to having my daughter here:))

Gender: Girl

Movement: I can definitely tell she is growing! To the point where I can tell there is distinctly her bum sticking out or a knee/elbow during her acrobatics.

What I miss: I really really do love being pregnant and have enjoyed this pregnancy...but I think the 'I miss being skinny or normal' lol has been strong this week. Getting limited on clothing options, stomach feels soo stretched, back pain beginning to worsen. I know wah wah. 

Oddly enough I say this now bc I swear a few months after I'm back to the old me I'll talk about how I miss being pregnant. Just one of those things!!!

What I'm looking forward to: When we ever get to move!!! I desperately want a yard again for the boys...even with having a pool we have cabin fever.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I have loved staying updated on the house and kiddos and pregnancy! I'm so excited for your growing family and dream house! I can't wait to see your new home and baby girl! I would like for us to get together before she arrives, too, since it takes a while for things to settle down afterwards.

    ReplyDelete