Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random pics of B:)

 
Random pics from the past few weeks:)


Breyton was so tired the other night when we got home at 10:30 that he got in bed and fell asleep in this position while the light was still on and I was in the other room. This never happens, so I had to take a pic of course.
 
 
Painting letters for an "Art" wall in his room
                                                    

                                                                 He loves to do crafts:)


                            Our very non-fancy 'DIY' art display for all of B's beautiful creations!
                                                        He is very proud of it though:)
 
 
                             He told me he was getting all his cars and trucks ready for a rally lol.


                                                  At the science museum with a buddy:)


            A super tall(and fast) slide the boys went down all by themselves. I shouldn't be suprised.


                          Passed out in the carseat...this is also a very rare occasion now:(


                                         Helping make rice krispy treats! He loves to 'cook'.
 
I have sooo much to say about our foster care situation and so many pictures to share of our *soon to be* first foster placement...BUT I cant really share any of it for now, so this is what happens. It's good to have a post every now and again that has no purpose I suppose! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Really great Post! I've enjoyed reading through your blog http://alongday-jess.blogspot.com because of the great style and energy. I have a blog on travel theme. If you're interested, we would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Please send me an e-mail and I can give you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete