Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas 2012

 
Another blessed Christmas has came and gone. Breyton is more fun to watch each year and love the pure joy on his face throughout each experience of the season....from the Christmas music, the lights, decorating the tree, putting out the manger scene, singing happy birthday to Jesus, and family get togethers.
 
Thankful for this season, what it truly means, and for the family I have to share it with!
 
 
 
 My parents and their grandkids

                                     My sis-in-law Brittany, my mom, myself, and my aunt Deb


                                                   My mom, my niece Brooklynn, and I


 
My parents and I


                                                             My mom being silly:)


                                                       Brooklynn opening a present!


                                                           My dad and my brother


                                                          Breyton and Brooklynn


                                                     Breyton admiring the Christmas tree
                                                               
                                                                  Sweet Breyton

 
 Mason and Breyton on Christmas Eve
 
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment