Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 36

Been working hard and organizing this house all day finally taking a break to rest and catch up!

 
Pics from a beautiful evening on the back porch.....so much gorgeous weather lately!
                    Growing belly!:)
 
Size of baby: Honeydew melon

Total Weight gain: 21.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Mostly anything stretchy!

Stretch marks: Still no new ones!

Sleep: You know just getting up to pee all night and usually up once with one of the boys for some reason or another!

Food cravings: Fruit. Not really picky this week....about anything sounds good:)

Symptoms: Practice contractions are becoming more frequent. Never anything consistent to make me even think its possibly labor.....plus my water broke with Breyton out of nowhere when the time came then after that contractions kicked in. I just keep thinking that will happen again, but I guess I better prepare for anything!

Best moment this week: Making it another week closer to the finish line! Next week is considered full term and I'll never take for granted having a healthy pregnancy and full term baby....just feel blessed!

Gender: Girl

Movement: Still rolling around....always sticking her bum, elbow, or foot out.....she's still head down though which is great!

What I miss: I'm still feeling pretty good and have energy most of the time....but I miss my body being mine again! lol Though in a sense it's a loong time before that happens really because with breastfeeding you are sharing yourself for a while longer haha, so probably about a year from now! At least the need to pee every 5 seconds and all the weird aches and pains will subside sooner than that:)

What I'm looking forward to: We finally got out car up for sell this week! Really hoping it sells in the next few weeks, so we can get a vehicle with a 3rd row! Also, the obvious of looking forward to this little girl being here. I didn't remember how bad baby fever can get while your pregnant! I just stare at Breytons newborn pics, or the little clothes, or other peoples newborns haha. All these hormones make it easy to forget how exhausting and emotionally tiring the newborn days are:)

No comments:

Post a Comment