Monday, September 16, 2013

Lyla's nursery!


Lyla's nursery is pretty much complete! I enjoyed putting this room together more than any other room in the house:) Feels like a fairy tale room and so fun seeing it all come together.  All we have left is to put her name above the crib and few more wall décor we have not yet put up. I can't wait to watch her grow in this space!
 

All of it done(including big furniture) on a pretty reasonable budget of about $375...I spent more than that on Breyton's crib alone last time! I was definitely more thrifty this time around!
•Crib $20 on Craigslist
  Rocker/glider $140
•Ruffled crib skirt $29
•Ruffled curtains 2 @ $19 each
•Crib bumper $15
•Pom poms above crib were DIY @ $1 a piece
•Paint for room and furniture-$68
•Vanity(Craigslist and then I repainted it)   $75
•Mini modge podge dresser- Free(my birthday present)
•Wall decor either DIY, found at garage sales, or my moms consignment shop for pretty dirt cheap and re-painted!


Here is pics of her room:




Seemed fitting to place the angel wings over where I will rock, nurse, and pray over her at night.


                             Cutest little fabric modge podge dresser....love the vintage look!

                                 A few of her itty bitty cute shoes she's already collected:)

                             This antique vanity was such a steal....love how it turned out!


                                                          
                                                                Ruffles, ruffles!


My sis in law and I had our double baby shower yesterday and it was such a blessing!!! I have soo much stuff to sort through for baby girl. Her closet is already close to full thanks to peoples generosity... and I have a huge sack of clothes that someone gave me to look through still. Lots clothes to wash and hang....if any body is bored you are welcome to come over and hang tiny cute baby girl clothes:)) haha. Anyways starting to feel prepared for a baby. On this weeks to do list is still a hospital bag!!! 
Here is her closet so far!

Pics from the shower...
The hostess, sis in law, and I!

 
Cake was adorable and so yummy! Been eating leftovers of it today:)

Just a few short weeks left:))


No comments:

Post a Comment