Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 35

Baby feels like she is soo low. I think my gap between my boobs and belly has became bigger, so thinking she has dropped.
   
Below is the hubby and I at the state fair with the family. I'm feeling like I'm about to pop and did plenty of walking...I just want to at least make it to 37 weeks and she can come anytime after:) That's just next Thursday though!


Size of baby: Coconut

Total Weight gain: 21 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All my shirts are about too short this week lol. Leaving me with few outfit options it seems. Almost there though!

Stretch marks: Thankfully still no new ones!

Sleep: Baby D has officially been sleeping through the night some this week! We've had 5 nights of no wakes up for him.........now if only I could get my 4 year old to sleep all night again! Breyton has still been calling for me at least twice a night. I suppose he's adjusting to new room/new house. Not to mention how often I have to get up to pee! I already know I'll be getting up with multiple kids all this fall/winter, so I better just stay used to it!

Food cravings: Fruit, sandwiches, cereal, pasta salad, and fresh garden tomatoes where on this weeks menu a lot!


Symptoms: Braxton hicks still and I can just tell my body has started preparing for labor! Plus those Charlie horses or leg cramps that plague the last few weeks are here! Wake up everynight and practically have to jump out of bed at 9 months pregnant to relieve the pain.

Best moment this week: Had a checkup with my midwife and everything looks great still! Very thankful for a smooth pregnancy. Hard to believe I've started the weekly appointments and that I probably only have about 2-3 to go!

Gender: Girl

Movement: Plenty of movement! She is still head down(yay!) I know from the hiccups and where her feet/knees are felt. Plus my midwife can feel her head down low when she measures my belly....no checks for dilation yet, but wouldn't be surprised if I have started! I was at 4cm 80% effaced by 37 weeks with Breyton.

What I miss: All my clothes actually fitting!

What I'm looking forward to: It's getting really real that I'm going to be having a daughter soon. Breyton was born at 38 weeks, so realizing I may have 2-3 weeks left is pretty crazy! I chose to have an all natural unmedicated birth with Breyton and plan to do the same this time around. I joked I'm not sure which time is scarier....going into to it with Breyton not knowing what to expect or doing it again knowing wayyy too much:) All in all I'm actually getting pretty excited about labor/birth--despite the terrible pain I know is unevitable--there is nothing that quite compares with getting to meet/hold your baby for first time. I had a pretty quick labor with B(total time of labor was 4 hrs---though got to the hospital a little after midnight and he was born at 2:30am)and I'm hoping for the same this time around:)) Very excited to be delivering with a midwife this time and feel even more confident about everything. For now I'm gonna attempt to focus on enjoying the last few weeks of being pregnant and try to get things prepared to meet miss Lyla Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment