Friday, July 5, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 25

A comparison pic below-this is me 25 weeks with Breyton:


Size of baby: head of cauliflower 

Total Weight gain: This week we swam a lot and I didn't eat Cheesecake factory 3 times, so my weight gain stayed even pretty much from last week:) 13.5-14lbs total. 

Maternity Clothes: sometimes..I'm needing them more and more lol, but I'm too cheap to buy any so I make due with stretchy regular clothes;)

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Pretty much the same..waking up to pee at least twice a night!

Food cravings: any mexican food, fruit, and milk.

Symptoms: Just stretching and growing..Lyla is making herself known!

Best moment this week: Finding out our closing date on our house moved back up to August 30th! Just 7 more weeks and we are so ready!

Gender: Girl

Movement: plenty of movement..I feel a lot of her rolling around to change positions or stretch instead of mostly all just kicks and jabs.

What I miss: nothing really...

What I'm looking forward to: I'm always torn because I love being pregnant, so I want to keep her in there and enjoy these moments...on the other hand though I can't wait to meet her face to face for the first time. I'm just so in love with her already and I look forward to sooo much. ....I'm sure by October ill be thinking ok just come out now already though haha!!!

Oh and I bought the cutest antique vanity for her room...super cheap on Craigslist of course. I'm so excited about all the decor for her room--adorable and on a budget:) I loved playing makeup at a vanity I had growing up, so I can't wait to see her sitting here doing the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment