Friday, July 5, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 26

Forgot to take a chalkboard picture this week again. I at least have one pic from 26 weeks!

Size of baby: Head of lettuce...she is about 14 inches long now!

Total Weight gain: 14.5 lbs 

Maternity Clothes: sometimes!

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: I average about 6 hours a night collectively...suppose I'm pretty used to that now! Better than what ill be getting once miss thing is here I'm sure:)

Food cravings: fruit! Sandwiches, cheese, milk.

Symptoms: I have been having a lot of pressure in the cervix region...sorry if that's TMI. It was rather concerning how bad it seemed to be getting, but now(week27) it seems to be better. I remember this pain and pressure with Breyton- it feels like the baby is just gonna fall out! Anyways, with him I was much further along at least 34weeks I would say. Lyla is already head down and sitting low, so that combined with this being my second time around is hopefully all it is.

Best moment this week: seeing her on ultrasound one last time....mostly her back side lol, but just to see she is growing and healthy! 

Gender: Confirmed that she is definitely a girl for the 3rd time at our 3d ultrasound:)

Movement: lots of movement! The ultrasound showed she was in the heads down facing my spine position...which is exactly what you want for birth(not so great for face pictures lol)..anyways I can feel plenty of feet, knees, elbows, and hands towards the middle and top of my stomach.

What I miss: We enjoyed some time at the lake with friends this past week and I had to chill in the boat the whole time except for a little swimming...which is not bad, but did miss out on all the cliff jumping, tubing, etc! Plenty of summers for that though:)

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my beautiful little girls face -for real- for the first time. I'm starting to spend more and more time daydreaming about what she will look like and holding her for the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment