Friday, July 5, 2013

Pregnancy tracker: Week 27

This week made up for my lack of pictures during week 26!

B feeling Lyla moving around:)

B and I comparing tummies:)




Size of baby: rutabaga..I actually have no idea what that is!

Total Weight gain: Despite having a stomach bug I managed to gain about 1-1.5lbs 

Maternity Clothes: This week some of my regular clothes(like denim/khaki shorts) are feeling to snug on my belly even when unzipped lol. Lyla sits very very low, so I'm wearing a lot of casual skirts and dresses for comfort lately!

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: I hope my severe lack of sleep this pregnancy produces an opposite affect in Lyla. I hope she loooves to sleep:)

Food cravings: Caught a stomach bug at the beginning of this week and it was miserable! I couldn't eat anything for a whole day which is a long time when preggo;) Glad to have my appetite back!! Fruit, anything potato, cheese/crackers, cereal are my go to snacks.

Symptoms: The back ache is beginning..and I've noticed more strain in my belly when trying to carry baby D around. He's almost walking so hopefully he can help me out there some!

Best moment this week: Watching our new home really start to come together! Getting so close! Also, I had the lovely glucose test this week... And scored a 74, therefore I passed with flying colors. Glad to have passed, so I have one less thing to worry about!

Gender: Girl

Movement: Just like her brother this lil girl seems to prefer to stay head down. I can easily tell she is staying that way bc her feet are mostly kicking up top..plus she has the hiccups daily and they say you feel their hiccups by where their head is obviously. Her hiccups are always felt super super low! 

What I miss: Miss laying on my stomach some, but for the most part nothing really!

What I'm looking forward to: I'm looking forward to going out for our wedding anniversary!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment