Sunday, November 11, 2012

Things to remember~ October (and other updates:))



So I realized that October was too crazy and hard of a month...so I didn't keep track of stuff too much!



However, I still wanted to make a post about the little things I loved about Breyton last month! Off the top of my head what I remember most about Breyton during October is his ever growing crazy imagination! He loves to pretend our new closet is a 'cave' and finds some new story to conjure up, of course involving animals, every time he plays in there.


In the car the a few weeks ago he randomly decided an ice cube in his cup was a baby shark swimming around. As he realized the ice cube melted he was crying out that his shark had died. (Good lesson about how water can be in many forms, including ice, and that the sun will melt it lol.)


The one word that B used a lot this past month that made me laugh was 'apparently'. He brought me a broke toy and said, "Apparently I broke this mom." and then at bedtime he was taking awhile to go to sleep and said, "Apparently I'm not sleepy". He really uses it quite often....apparently Mason and I use that word quite often ourselves we've noticed. :o)


Also, Breyton loved the pumpkin patch and Halloween of course this year! He was a monkey and wanted to wear his costume for several days while running around making monkey noises.

Here's a few pic of our little monkey and from the pumpkin patch:



















On a separate note: I had said last month that we hoped to have good news about the adoption process soon and I finally do!! We were contacted by our new case worker about 2 weeks ago. This new girl is very nice and seems to be on top of actually doing her job while keeping us informed....though ALL of our file(paperwork, fingerprints, exams, etc) were lost in Logan County DHS. We had to get new paperwork and start the process over since our file was not showing up anywhere-

Then we got AWESOME news (answered prayer for sure) that our file had been found! Some how it ended up in Payne county. Anyways the file is on it's way to our current case worker and we have our home assessment set up for this coming Wednesday morning. Praying things start moving along a little more smoothly and we will be well on our way to being done with certification! Excited!!!

P.S. one last thing- in case you haven't heard I had to give God some more praise for our house selling!!! We have not closed yet, because it was pushed back to the 27th by the bank(so still praying)....but the process has been going great and couldn't ask for more agreeable or flexible buyers to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment