Saturday, November 24, 2012

B's amazingly cute 3 year pics!

We had current family photos taken finally! Its been over a year and a half since we last had some done (if you don't count the few Christmas ones we had done last year:). Breyton was not even 2 last time we had them taken, so I have been needing some new ones of him especially because they change so quickly when they are this little.  My friend Danielle of 'Danielle Nicole Photoghraphy' took them as usual and she did an exceptionally amazing job! I just LOVE all of them. If you are needing pics I highly recommend her;)

 I'm going to share all the pics in two separate posts because Mason and I had some 'couples' photos taken and that way there won't be waayy too many photos in just this one post! :)


Here's our little man getting so big and more and more handsome each passing day:










 
He's about as cute as they come. I love him so much and can't help but smile when looking at his pictures:D Thanks for letting me brag on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment