Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Almost good bye to the two's...

As I write this we are just a few weeks away from Breyton's 3rd birthday and I have been slacking on the party planning....I guess I keep thinking if I don't plan it then he really wont be turning 3 already! I do love watching him grow, but it can make this momma sad how fast it is going sometimes.

 I mean 3 sounds 'big'...no longer a baby and really not a toddler, but an actual kid. Sigh, can't slow down the inevitable.

The two's have really been my favorite age thus far (as I've said before). We've decided that 2 year olds are just natural comedians because Breyton say's the most hilarious things on a pretty regular basis. You can't help but appreciate their innocence and curiosity!

This past year has had trying days were B has pushed me to my limits. But mostly it's had days full of making memories I know we will cherish forever. I love my momma's boy so much and hope I never forget to remember to enjoy every moment and every stage because Breyton is only that age once and you can't rewind the clock. I will miss so much about the two's, but look forward to so much as he grows!


                                               2 weeks old:
                                         2 months old:
                                                   
                    Day he turned  2 @ his birthday breakfast:


No comments:

Post a Comment