Monday, March 11, 2013

Dad of the year! Just a brag post:)

Mason has just been truly amazing as we've moved in a short time from one child to 2...and then expecting #3! And it has been far from the traditional way of adding to your family. Not too many men could do it so calmly lol. So I want to give him the credit he deserves for all the hard work and love he shows for us...plus maybe I can re-read this when he does something that annoys me;)

He has been so helpful as we've navigated having a very active toddler, a 5 month old, and the added chaos of getting through the 1st trimester of this pregnancy! All while working extra hours at work.

For as long as I can remember I had wanted to adopt and it was so important for my future husband to be able to share in this desire. It's been so amazing to watch as God moved in Masons heart and how he so easily took on the role of being D's father. Mason has loved him equally and as his own....though to me this seemed to just be expected I don't want to take for granted how blessed I am to have him be the father of our children.

Then before we had even came close to being settled with adding D to our family..we find out I'm expecting:) For some men this could have caused a nervous breakdown lol....but truly from the moment I told him 'the news' he was very excited to find out I was pregnant. Always reassuring me that everything would be fine. He helped keep me calm, as my already sleep deprived self, came to grasps with the fact that we were going to have 5 people in a 2 bedroom apartment! (Thankfully Mason started working really hard on finding us land to build a house, and God showed us right to the land, shortly after the news--so we should be moved right before baby #3 is here:)

Our life together is more than I could have ever imagined and I'm so grateful God placed us together! He truly is the best father and these 3 precious babies of ours are so very lucky to have him!

I have some really cute pics of him and the boys, but of course I can't share most of them right now if baby D is in them....here's a few anyways:)









                                                              He's pretty sexy too:)


No comments:

Post a Comment