Monday, May 28, 2012

Wonderful week:)

It has been such a blessed past week  There were a few hard days thrown in there were sadness about our loss can over take me, but as always God is right there with reminders that He is working out a much bigger plan than I can imagine. No doubt I serve an amazing God...no matter the circumstances.

We have been so busy lately which I suppose is a blessing in some ways and thankfully most of it has been fun activities! Breyton and I have gotten to enjoy a crazy amount of outdoor time which we both love! Today we were probably indoors for 1-2 hours total. I'm lucky he'd rather be outside than watching tv anytime!

 We have gone swimming several times in the past week between the in-laws house and great friends and we love every minute in the pool! My niece also came to stay the night this past weekend along with my brother and sis-in-law and I just love all 3 of them...Breyton loves seeing them especially miss Brooklynn and she loves him too! We are so thankful for the miracle she is and how well she is doing is through many answered prayers. She started crawling this past weekend and is making leaps and bounds in every area:) Saturday I got to see two of my best friends and spent the morning at the zoo then enjoyed dinner that night plus icecream afterwards.

Thankful for this week full of sun, swimming, bike rides, baseball, food, and beautiful sunrises and sunsets.....and of course having such wonderful people in my life to share it all with.

No comments:

Post a Comment