Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Things to remember-April

With everything that's happened and the madness of May I forgot to publish the post I had typed for the little things I loved about Breyton for April.

1) The new tree swing. Breyton has really loved this swing his papa made him. We have spent many hours swinging and 'spinning' on this swing already and I see many more memories in the future.


 2)At the beginning of April I got sick and B was so sweet and caring. He would come check on me and give me kisses and 'love pats'.

3)We finally got a hammock since I've been wanting one for years lol. Breyton really likes laying in it with me and the dog....and I intend to plan some 'outside' nap times if he cooperates!:)

4)We spent a lot of time playing with playdoh this past month and Breyton likes to tell me different animals to create. His favorite oddly was tadpoles haha which makes it pretty easy for me. I guess since he played with tadpoles at Grammy's hes kind of been obsessed with tadpoles and frogs.

5) I've been taking a break from cutting B's hair and  letting it grow....so we had our first instance of him cutting his own hair the other day! Luckily it wasn't in a very noticeable spot, but the scissors are in a much higher spot since he seems to be taller than I realized!

6)Breyton has really been liking time with his daddy more and more. He asks for Mason at random times everyday asking "where's daddy at?" and if "daddy is sleeping?".

7) Most popular sayings of  his this month have been exclaiming "Oh, man!" anytime something happens and asking "What you doin?". Also loves to talk about how he is "growing big and up high!"..he tells me all the time how hes getting big and that his tummy is growing after he eats!

8)Lastly he has had fun watching our garden grow and his favorite is definitely watering the plants!
                    Garden as of April-Green beans are growing the fastest currently!

No comments:

Post a Comment