Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lyla's birthday pictures.



My dear friend and photographer sent me our pictures from Lyla's birth day. Finally getting a moment to share some of them!  I seriously can't believe its been 4 weeks since this day!!


These first two photos were taken by my hubby on his phone when we first were admitted. My last 'belly' pics!

A quick smile because I'm finally here to meet my baby girl! Gotta love that flattering gown though.


Then I'm thinking ok that's enough already;)


 The rest are what was captured by Danielle Nicole Photography:

 A long hallway to walk when in labor.
 
  Birthing suite 12 on October 12th.
 
Breathing through a contraction.
 
Leaning forward and rocking through the pain was the only way I could cope. Laying on my back probably would have killed me!

Breyton was there by my side through pretty much my whole labor because family hadn't had time to arrive yet...and really he wanted to stay with mommy.


My little buddy was FULL of questions. Can you tell mommy may be getting a little tired of 'chatting' while in pain? lol
 

 
 
Here I'm wondering where the heck is the epidural guy!?? He didn't make it in time of course, but that's what this face is thinking.

 Still asking, "WHERE IS HE????"

A brief moment between contractions where I could smile:)

Sitting up here to get ready for the epidural....this is also pretty much the moment that I realized that I was not getting the epidural because baby was coming AND VERY SOON!
 
A few minutes later holding my baby girl on my chest! Welcome to the world Lyla!


                Possibly in shock here lol. Can't believe I'm holding my daughter!
                                      

        Relief!!! I did it and it was worth it;)


 Breyton actually looking and smiling so good....all this photo is missing is baby D!

       Checking out brand new addition.


 
Breyton was so curious and excited about his lil sis! It was so fun to see his reaction...he immediately was enthralled with her.


Breyton didn't want to leave my side for anything!



These were some of the best moments. We got to have hours of skin to skin bonding before they took her to be weighed and measured.


Precious girl did not want to be taken from mommy and messed with!





                                                                     Bonding<3







                                                            A very proud daddy.


                                                            Love these two!



Thank you Danielle for capturing these and many more moments. I know we will cherish them for a lifetime!


No comments:

Post a Comment