Friday, August 31, 2012

Things to remember~August

It's been 1 year since I started this blog! So special already to look back at all the memories made in just this past year.

It's time for some of my favorites from Breyton in August!

1) Breyton has started picking up on the radio stations we listen to and I love it that now he asks to listen to "Air 1" ( a Christian radio station).

2) Ok so this is a bad habit he picked up and ended in August as well. Saying "shut-up"...not really sure were he picked it up, because Mason and I purposely don't use it around him, but obviously it's everywhere. Just not near as cute when your 3 year old tells you to "shut-up" in target! Took no tolerance action on this new word habit. Anyways, funny part is a week later I over hear him saying, "DON'T say shut-lululu...its bad and will get you a spankin". He wouldn't even finish the word....So now he says "mom, shut-lululu". Hopefully that will slowly phase out as well:)

3)The other night we were laying in bed and he rolled over kissed me on the forehead and said, "mama, your a precious boy".

4)Breyton is starting to want more privacy lately.- He will say he has to go pee and tell me to "stay right there, I'll go by myself". Or if he does need help in the bathroom he will tell me "don't look mama". Oddly enough this is only when he's using the potty because the rest of the day he would run around naked if I let him.

5)One of his favorite phrases this month is "Who bought that?". He will ask it all the time about everything from clothes, shoes, food, toys, and furniture.

6) We borrowed 'gramps' old white truck for a couple days this month and B was obsessed with it! He spent hours each day loading and unloading the truck bed with sutff he "needed for work".

7) Of course I will add on here B's 3rd birthday was this month and so happy to throw him a party he enjoyed. Celebrating his birthday was definitely a highlight of this month!

Very thankful for August and that we had a few weeks of a tad cooler weather. Always much more enjoyable to be outdoors with B when we aren't soaking in sweat:) Ending August with my wonderful hubby's birthday today! Can't wait to celebrate his birthday this coming weekend.....and so happy fall is just around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment