Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday from my camera roll!

We have been watching Francis Chan sermons every weekend together and last week we watched one and a short story he told me has stuck with me. It was about a man who said every morning that "today is gonna be the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!". I can't really relay the whole message bc there was a lot more to it haha....you'll have to go be blessed by his sermons yourself for the whole thing. However, each morning that thought crosses my mind! To wake up and live with a joy that only God can provide with the mindset that TODAY is the best day I will have lived yet.

So today was of course the best day of my life:)

Just random pics from another beautiful Saturday! 


Love this smile.
 
We are on a huge smoothie and homemade Popsicle kick over here. Kiddos favorite is the blueberry banana Greek yogurt smoothie..with some hidden spinach in it;) Yum!

Love watching these three play together!

Miss ticklish laughing!


My girl!

Breyton SMOTHERS her in kisses. Most of the time it gets on her nerves lol...but this time she smiled so big each time. 

Our pool opened today!! So much fun already. Breyton loves playing with the neighborhood kiddos! We got plenty of sun time in before the rain came today. My sunburn proves it:o)

Oh this kid. He loves his hat.

 Sooo handsome!

Ended the evening with a date night with my hubby!! Love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment