Thursday, April 3, 2014

Easter pics~2014


Though it was spur of the moment throwing outfits together I'm glad I took the kids to do Easter mini session pics with Danielle Nicole Photoghraphy!! Clearly because they turned out pretty precious:)

I don't know what I did to be so blessed with these three cuties!

'Biggest' brother Breyton!

My handsome boy is getting so big! He is not a fan of pictures, but appeased me by smiling for a few:)

Then big D was such a little ham the whole session. He wanted it to be his turn the whole time..trying to sneak back in front of camera saying, 'Cheese!'


Little miss Lyla was her typical stubborn self for Danielle lol. She would happily sit there, but wouldn't crack a smile for nothin!

Posing in her tutu and pearls:)


She loved the beads obviously!

Practicing her princess wave with hand in the air!

And one of my favorites just because she already has her pout face perfected! Tough job being the princess!

Love, love, love each one of these little ones so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment