Monday, January 2, 2012

Things to remember-December

My sweet sweet little man is getting so big. Here are some favorites for December:

1) He loves Finding Nemo...we watch it almost every. single. day.
2) Sometimes wants to hold my hand while falling asleep.
3) Potty training went amazingly well and he has been such a big boy about it! Tells us every time yelling "peepee, hurrry!, peepee!"
4) He looks so cute in his 'hanes' underwear:)
5) Will help sing along and do motions to "My God is so big, so strong and ALMIGHTY! There's nothing    my God can not do!"
6) Asks me to sing 'sunshine song' when we are rocking. Aka "You are my Sunshine"
7) Had soo much fun opening presents.
8) Loves to try to repeat everything we say.
9) He really loves his grandparents and asks to go to "grammy's house" or "meem's and papa's" often.
10) When I get too busy he asks me over and over to "sit, play trucks mommy". He just wants me to sit and be with him.
11) He is getting so smart and can tell from miles away when we are almost 'home' or to the grandparents house.
12) When its time to go somewhere and he doesn't really want to he says in the sweetest voice "wanna stay home with mommy". Melts my heart.

There are so many other things I could type,but these are just a few from this past month that are special to me<3

No comments:

Post a Comment