Wednesday, November 2, 2011

These 2 make my world go round....

Its November! Crazy. Because just yesterday I remember saying it was October 1st. Yet another month has flown by! I'm not a fan of winter, but I love Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! Guess this is the month of gratitude, not that we shouldn't be thankful all year around, but it can be fun to have a holiday reminding us  to be!

So in case I haven't said it lately I'm sooo thankful for my husband and son...God really blessed me with these men! Just felt like having a post revolving around how wonderful they are:)
With Mason finishing up school(come on May!!) and work he doesn't get to be around as much as we'd like, but I love the time we do have together. Breyton loves the time he gets with his dad playing rough and loud. Mason always gets B all riled up before bedtime when we are supposed to be winding down, but I've come to accept that's what  boys do! I love watching them together and I know there is going to be many fun times between those two in the future....Mason always talks about all the 'man' things they are going to do down the road and he's already so proud of Breyton. I'm so blessed to have a husband who loves me and who will be a great example of who we want our son to be.
Pics of my two loves since the beginning:












No comments:

Post a Comment